O Master Thou are the Real goal of human life We are all yet but slaves our wishes putting a bar to our advancement Thou are the only God and Power to bring us up to That State.
- Repeat this prayer only once or twice then try to brood over the meaning of the prayer and glide into the condition that It leads.
- There would be certainly a gush of variety of thoughts in to your mind; do not be afraid or annoyed or irritated, i.e. do not try to control thoughts; you shall fail if you attempt to control the thoughts.
- Do not bother to control the thoughts while meditating, i.e. the job of Master and not yours. Simply ignore the thoughts as uninvited guests.
- Sit in this way for meditation to start with for half-an-hour in the morning and half –an hour in the evening and gradually increase it to one hour in due course of practice.
- Do not be carried away with “Puranic and Ithehasik" stories in our scriptures regarding miracles or super powers coming following a yogic path of meditation. you will be disappointed .
- You shall definitely have experiences as you travel on yogic path; but they are incidental mile stones on the road to goal: it is not the Master’s desire that you are lost on the road.
- Miracles are perceived by senses and mind ,therefore are material in nature; but our goal is to go beyond senses and mind in transcendental meditation.
- Another important item in this method of yogic process is cleaning of the heart. This is done in the evening meditation as indicated below:
- MEDITATION FOLLOWS ... SIT FOR THE MEDITATION AS INDICATED EARLIER.
- Close your eyes, direct your thought to a point B just two fingers width above the left lowest side rib down the point A .This is the seat for the causal body (Karana sharera)
- Direct waves of divine grace (Power) passing over point B towards your back removing all sankaras (micro impressions) from the causal sheath just like smoke or vapor. Continue in this mood for 15- 30 minutes.
- You may slip into “jada samadhi”, a state of twilight – sleepy consciousness while engaged in this process of cleaning.
- After cleaning your heart, you will feel light in your